Fraese Drug was started in 1939 by Walt Fraese and was located in the Wolcott Building at 2nd and Main. He owned the drug store until 1961 when he sold it to Sid Trebilcock. The drug store was moved to the Wiley Building in October of 1988 and was purchased by Janet Ellis and Don Kaufman – the current owners. Jan graduated from Hutchinson High in 1973 and Hutchinson Community College in 1975. Don graduated from Buhler High in 1973 and HCC in 1975. They both graduated from the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy in 1978. The pharmacy and soda fountain have recently relocated (April 2012) to 25 N Main and has a beautiful new soda fountain hand crafted by David Ward.